2023 Jackson Child Care Summer Camp
CAMP POLICIES: All below stated requirements must be met in order for enrollment to be finalized.
1. In order to secure your spot in Summer Camp you must complete the online registration process, which includes payment of the family registration fee and at least half of the tuition for Summer Camp 2023. The balance of tuition for Summer Camp is due on or before April 27th, 2023 (No exceptions due to enrollment cap).
- Your enrollment in Summer Camp will NOT be finalized without the following being completed by April 27th, 2023:
a) FULL payment of tuition balance.
b) Returning the following forms for each enrolled student:
· The Camper Information form
· Trip Permission form
· The District Media and Television Publicity Permission / Consent Form for Internet Publication
PLEASE NOTE: Nonpayment of full balance and missing forms after April 27th, 2023 will put your enrollment in jeopardy.
- NO REFUNDS after April 27th, 2023. There will be no credit or refunds for cancellations, vacations, illness, or absences of any kind. All activities are subject to change due to weather or any unforeseen circumstances.
- Once our enrollment cap is reached, a wait list will begin for Summer Camp 2023. You will only be contacted if a spot becomes available.
- All school year Jackson School District / Jackson Child Care policies, rules and regulations apply to the Summer Camp 2023 program.
- Daily release of enrolled student(s) will require an authorized designee listed on the Camper Information form to provide picture identification upon pickup. All district security measures must be followed.
Summer Camp will follow all Jackson School District /Jackson Child Care school year policies, rules and regulations.
The guidelines, policies, rules and regulations are subject to change.